Friday, February 15

3, 2, 1 And One, Two, Three

What's the difference.

Thoughts that occurred to me today: I hate being an inconvenience to others. So if I ever become one to you, please by all means, let me know. Because I can be a bit dense sometimes and not realize it.

It's okay, that negative feeling is mutual, somewhat. I guess. Not that I am pleased by it, but it would definitely hurt more if I actually cared.

Real life wombats aren't as cute. And koala bears smell a little like assam boi, I have to agree with Wes on this. And kangaroo's look a lot like rodents.

Day 7 in Sydney already. That's the tail end of the trip, a little afraid to go home actually.

It's only a little bit of pain, it won't kill. Plus, pain is necessary for growth.

Isn't that what they all say?

No comments: