Wednesday, February 13

Lazy Day Five in Sydney

Woke up, breakfast, direct factory outlet shopping, lunch, Meet Fresh custard pudding yummylicious dessert drink (there goes my ice cream quota for the day) and the rest was cousin entertainment time, work email and a little catching up on reading.

My calves are achy from yesterday, I hope it stops being irritating by tomorrow. I think my body is getting a little wonky too. Not too sure why or what's the cause. Maybe it's just in the mind. Or it could just be that I haven't been drinking enough water.

Whoever who said Sydney's summer is mega hot is a big fat liar. Okay, fine, maybe not a big fat liar since weather can be unpredictable. But it's far from being hot here. I mean, I am surviving on shorts and tees but it's far from bright hot sunny days.

Looking forward to sunny Pattaya in March. I hope it doesn't rain. And knowing my luck, I might've just jinxed myself.

Valentines Day tomorrow, sending love all around in advance.

No comments: