Saturday, December 8

There's Always A Reason

Or not.

Either something is wrong with my lappie or the internet connection is really wonky. Keeps disconnecting me every 5 mins or so. And I have to re-start my comp each time.

There will be no end in comparisons. You just have to learn to be happy for what is, and not beat yourself up for what you hope is, but is not. Easy say, easy say.

Cold Saturday night, ice cream??

Speaking of fatty foods, McD brekkie, KFC zinger double down for late lunch and an Iced Latte.. Gosh what am I doing! Disaster in the making.

Slight change in plans, distant relative's wedding in the morning, Open Day and prom tomorrow. Sounds like a mega combo.

You'd think I have it all, and I do think I am blessed as it is. But for the lack of confidence, contrary to popular believe.. I do have my insecure moments, a lot and often enough.

And despite the semi melodramatic tone to this post, it's all good. Really! =)

No comments: