Monday, December 10

A Rainbow In My Teacup


Vegas Skies - The Cab
  1. The above song was performed at prom last night, by a band whose name I cannot remember now. They were awesome nonetheless, and it's an amazing song, I loveeee it!
  2. "We are infinite" - The Perks of Being A Wallflower. Hmmm, I liked it, but I don't quite get it.
  3. Today, it occurred to me how as adults, people don't tell you what you are doing is wrong (or for that matter, if what you are doing is right). They let you make your own decisions. And as an adult, you are accountable for your own choices.
  4. Stinky feet because I didn't wear my mini stockings with my pumps today. -_-
  5. What do I want?
  6. I posted somewhere else today, "Some people I love to hate. Some I hate to love. And I think I know specifically who fits into which category."
  7. I am tired, but the happy kinda tired.
  8. Need to do some crunches and sit ups before bed, them abs (though never in existence to begin with) are seriously turning in some serious flabs. T__T
  9. I like people. Once upon a time not too long ago, I would've hated it if I wasn't liked in return. I still need a lot of attention nowadays, but now, it's okay if people don't like me back.
  10.  Songs! One simple and sweet, another just never fails to make me sing along and smile...

Little Things - One Direction; It's no wonder they have so many fans!


I'm Yours - Jason Mraz; How can you not love this song?

It's gonna be Christmas soon!

No comments: