Friday, December 28

What Went Wrong Where

That was four W's right there. Did you even notice? Own!

Ate too much for dinner, can't shower now because people say if you shower right after a meal, your tummy will grow bigger. I don't see the logic but anything to do with my tummy getting bigger, I will not risk it. That excludes ice cream!

Stray Italian Greyhound - Vienna Teng

So sweet! Cute lyrics too.. 

Finally, when everyone is beginning to get onto the same page, the story should supposedly start to make some sense, correct? Because I still don't get it. As a matter of fact, I am starting to not get it at all. So strange, but oh well.

Feeling a little blue this evening, but the pretty kinda blue. :P

Last weekend of 2012, what are you gonna do??

Whatever it is, make it count! Love!

No comments: