Tuesday, December 4

Miracles and the Opposite of It

1. Today, I learnt that a pony, is not a baby horse.

2. Of collecting compliments... On the record so far - pretty, athletic and petite.

3. I like it when I am the source for someone else's smile, or if I am the reason behind the smile. Makes me happy.

4. Space is a necessity; like how we need air to breathe, we need space to move. De-clutter!

5.  It may not necessarily be a bad thing. It's not the same as giving up on hope, it's just letting hope run its course.

6. Looks like it's gonna be a cold candle light shower. Lights are out and so is the heater. Or maybe, I should just use the other bathroom. Smart girl.

7. Even if optimism is faked, it is better than actual pessimism.

8. Tomorrow evening (shall) be quality alone time. Unless something more tempting than spending time with myself crops up.

9. The danger in that is when the energy to pretend wears off, all that is left is reality.

10. And so, 4am emails happen.

No comments: