Friday, December 21

A Good Evening With A Certain Miss Awesome

Grocery shopping seriously rocks my boat. After...

Pink air tight container. Old Town Hazelnut. Anlene Milk Powder. Boncafe Colombian. New Bros bottle. Philips Epilator. Kotex Maxi Wing. Hangers. Oats.

Which came up to an approx total of RM 200, I am convinced things are gonna start getting better. Weird logic but it's gut feeling, trust me on this. =)

If it is true that I have an infectious personality, I shall start being chirpy and quirky all over again because the world could sure do with more positive vibes than negatives.

Work tomorrow, it'll be a good time to get things done I hope, provided I don't end up wasting all that time away doing random things. My work to-do-list is no joke. I strike off one item, I add 5 more to it. Rawr.

Anyway, as the saying goes, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

And thank you for the 5 minutes.

No comments: