Wednesday, July 11

Unhealthy Eating 101

Good friends will always bring out the best in you. Whether you realize it or not. <3 Just saying.



Juniel; illa illa (with Eng subs)

So pretty. illa illa illa anyone? =)

Today is seriously unhealthy diet to the core. I double dosed on cereal today because I poured too much milk into my cereal bowl and had my usual morning coffee before I left home. Then Ivy called to say she bought me nasi lemak - how to refuse nasi lemak you tell me!

Then I had the awesome kopi from downstairs, makes a latte pale in comparison (literally, pun intended) but lattes are typically healthier since they're sans sugar and/or condensed milk.

And then it was Maggie Goreng for tea break and then Chatime Strawberry Kiwi with rainbow jelly to sum it all up!

Sinful max can but nvmd after KK it will be full on toning for the perfect beach body!  


So I say. LOL

No comments: