Tuesday, July 31

It's August Tomorrow

It's amazing how one can hit a high note one second and a low note the very next. Human powers amaze me. And I wasn't referring to singing or anything close.

Relationship 101, not that I am one with the best credibility, more like the lack of but hear me out anyway. People always say, we always want what we cannot get and we always take for granted what we have. True, we always want what we cannot get because some people just like the challenge or maybe for some it's just the whole well-I-wasn't-going-to-get-it-anyway mentality.

But this is my take on "we always take for granted what we have" bit. You cannot just be with someone just because he or she likes/ loves you lah right? That's not being fair to him or her. So it's not that we aren't appreciative, we're being realistic and in a semi twisted sense, we're being fair.

* I wasn't sure if I should be using we/ they/ I but "we" seemed like the best bet so I just went with it

Of course, the same saying when used in other contexts may differ in interpretation but I already said, Relationship 101, hello, are you following?

Moving on. How am I to lose weight and/or get toned if I am THIS lazy lah. HOMG. Why can't people lose weight just by doing nothing and eating whatever they want to. T__T So much flabs. Ugh.



I actually do love what I do. I mean, there's no such thing as all good but there's such a thing as more good than bad. Everyone in the office is falling sick though, one by one.. Time to boost the immune system with some Vitamin C. Our pantry is going to be ready soon too! Excited!

My 'hamper' from Mentholatum just arrived - I've got about 13 lip balms waiting to be tested and tried out now. Anyone?

My bangs were not very friendly today. Meh hair day.

And a Sungha Jung piece to end:



Bye July! August, play nice.. Thanks!

No comments: