Tuesday, July 10

A Moment, A Dream, A Love, A Laugh


The Temper Trap; Sweet Disposition

Soothing this tune I find, do you like it too? I found my new favorite smartphone free app btw, it's called SoundHound! =)

I have a question that I've wanted to ask for quite some time now..

是在躲我吗?Didn't we promise that even if things go awry we'd still talk and be friends??

But it's okay. I understand that not all promises can be kept. Things we learn as we grow up. This is the second time now, that the same promise has not been kept. Maybe the problem lies in the nature of the promise and the people relevant to it. I shall refrain from making that promise again in future. As long as we learn from our past mistakes right? =)

I reckon I am doing alright though.

LOL

I am fine thanks.
I wasn't contemplating about life. At least not at that point when the question was asked.

Mount KK in 5+ days! Oh gosh the nerves.. Pray for me! Love you thank you!

No comments: