Tuesday, July 24

Neither Here Nor There

It's been one of those days where I can't quite grasp if it's been good or bad or neither... Just one of those days.

I had a conversation with a friend earlier today, whereby he mentioned he was having a meh Tuesday and I said that my Monday was meh so I had full intention to make my Tuesday non-meh. And I even told him to undo his meh Tuesday by putting in more effort to make it a good Tuesday.

So much for the gungho-ness when I don't know if I succeeded myself. The irony.

Feels like I didn't quite make it though.

It's one of those, feel like I was okay, and then feel like I could have done better and then *bam* it hits that it wasn't okay.

I don't know, maybe I am being too hard on myself, it is a possibility except I don't think the bar was set very high to begin with. Meaning to say, I am achieving below average. Not good, not good at all. 

Am thinking of heading to bed earlier and getting up to go for a quick run in the morning before work. Hopefully it'll help in providing some new perspectives, I hope.

I'll wake up early tmr, wish me luck. /four leaf clover

No comments: