Monday, July 23

Haha, Still Got Market

Yay! I can walk normally and can even climb stairs with almost no audible "Ouch!" or "Ugh!" now.. Speedy recovery for the win! :D

Work was boring today. And I was extremely extremely peck-ish too. Talk about going on a diet.

Shopping yesterday was fruitful, got my skinny jeans and pastel shorts and photo frame for my certificate. And a pretty yellow shimmer polish which I cannot wait to try out! What's left on my to buy list is a new backpack and some new shoes..

Let's see.. Working late tomorrow then dinner at where lil bro is working part time, dinner and Dark Knight on Wednesday, dinner with CF on Thursday and dinner and drinks on Friday..

The week is looking good, hopefully there'll be more to do in the office so I'll pay less attention to my ever hungry tummy too!

No comments: