Monday, July 2

The Things I Say Sometimes

"I can't work now, I am too full, my brains are in my stomach." Very bimbo meh?

I can't quite tell if it is psychological or if I really have a calcium deficiency but I swear my right knee has been making these crack!-ing sounds recently.

And I almost semi sprained my left ankle today too. Don't ask me how, I don't know.

Damn I miss being out on the water. I don't get why everyone is so keen for me to start a girls team. Let me lay it down for you, apart from eye candies for you guys, I don't see any other straightforward benefits.

Girls are more vicious than guys, you think guys sailing together is scary? Think again. People say, guys fight and argue on the water but when they're back on shore, all is said and done. It's true that girls hold onto grudges way longer, let's just put it that. Ever sailed with a bunch of girls? We scream way louder and may potentially be more vulgar at times too.

It's more of the mental barrier that I am not willing to go through than the physical one, girls may not be as strong and as fit but that's just an excuse. It's really just that girls do scare the crap out of me, put them all together, perfect recipe for disaster.

I also said something along the lines of because food is solids and because drinks are liquid, even when you are very full from food, you can still have drinks because liquids will sip their way through solids.

It's science! It makes perfect sense! Pfft!

No comments: