Friday, July 20

Mt Kinabalu; Freaking Conquered Yo

So here I am sitting in front of my computer back in the comfort of my own home thinking about the events that occurred over the past week...

And all I can say, is that it feels so damn surreal!

The only thing that confirms the fact that we did make it to the peak are the photos which proves that

"I FREAKING MADE IT TO THE PEAK OF MOUNT KK!"

Of course, the pain associated with every single step/ move I make reminds me of that fact too.

=)

People keep asking, "So will you do it again?" -___-

Please lor... You think climb mountain very easy is it?
No, I won't. Once in my lifetime, is good enough. Really.

This whole jungle, mountain trekking thingy really isn't my element lah. But I did enjoy it while I was at it. Sans the whole knees going wonky and threatening to give way and the 10-steps-I-am-outta-breath hike, and the cold and the height and the steep steep cliffs.. /shudders

It's amazing how I made it, even I myself still can't believe it.

But seriously, how awesome was the whole experience, only I can answer, only I can tell, only I can remember. I am proud of myself, that certificate is one I am gonna frame and keep for a long long time.

Famine Group Leader training the whole of tomorrow, am doing well with my 50 things to do!

How's yours coming along?

No comments: