Saturday, November 12

Half Moon Nails Version 2

Revlon's Craving Coral and Skin Food's black polish

Fulfilling day. =) Let's see. What did I do today. Dimsum, new cardigan, Nando's, Daiso shopping, controlled impulses, Starbucks tumbler, free parking!

I think I need to do some grocery shopping tomorrow. Also need to reply some messages.

In the mood for some mamak food. Consistently hungry today. Alien in my stomach must've reproduced. -_-

Ivy Choong! I have a photo for you, in my phone, about.. something that'll make you wanna pull your hair out. I think Mandy will laugh too. So would Sharon. I think, maybe. Show you at work on Monday because I am too lazy to transfer the file onto my computer and I haven't mastered blogging from my phone.

Off to KT on Friday, doesn't leave me much time to get much done. Better sort out my to do list with those of utmost priority on top..

Hmmmm... =)

No comments: