Saturday, November 26

Alcohol Is Sometimes Good For Me

My friend asked me last night, as I was telling her I was drinking, she asked, What type of drunk are you?

I am inclined to believe I am the happy drunk. 
The peaceful drunk. That's awesome isn't it?

Anyway, last night was a good night. You don't typically think that people think when they have had a couple of drinks, but they do!

The sequence is somewhat like the following, they notice things, they observe longer and then they decide to ask/talk about it and you will talk about it too because obviously alcohol reduces restraint.

One question I had last night was, What does your anklet mean?

So anyway, I had dinner with the boys at the most popular halal Chinese restaurant in town (because everyone else was there too), we had a couple of drinks and then we went to have cake at Secret Recipe, oh yums the butterscotch pecan, omg the calories (which reminds me I was supposed to hit the gym this morning which obviously didn't happen and to think that my last visit was 7 days ago).

Then they dropped me back at the pool where I subsequently made the above realization that people do notice things, they just don't talk about it.

Random: I just sneezed twice, someone must be missing me a hell lot this morning.

And I was saying. Hmmm. 

I really hope my contact lenses will come off today, it didn't wanna come out the day before, well one side came off and the other didn't, I went into a panic and texted 6 different people asking for help. It did come out in the end thank God but I was so scared I didn't wear my contacts yesterday and relied on my glasses instead. But rain and sun and whatnot doesn't go well with glasses! 

Though people did say I was cute wearing my glasses! <-- I am a narcissist, I have to say it, cannot help it. :P

Also, I have found the most comforting sleeping arrangement on my awesome king bed in my awesome room... Sorry Mom I didn't allow you to come because I refuse to share my bed, I am selfish! LOL

So right, I have 4 pillows on my bed (which are awesome too no less), and the best method to sleep is to put two pillows on each side of me, with the 2 remaining for my head... It is awesome! Which reminds me that I had a weird dream last night. I only remember it being weird, but I can't remember what was it about though.

So anyway. I probably still have some alcohol left in my body which explains the wordiness of today's post but whatever lah, not like I have anything to do in the office now while everyone else is up at the skipper's briefing... At least no rain in sight yet!

Have a great weekend people. <3

No comments: