Monday, November 21

Frequent Updates Today; Because I Am Mighty Bored

Primarily because I am probably going to sit in the office the whole of today again, and also because I need to talk.

For starters, yesterday was a hell of a boring day. There was nothing much to do and I was just bored all day.

I have one thing though, that I need to get off my chest.

You know how I am a little anal obsessive compulsive when it comes to orderliness, neatness and cleanliness right? I absolutely can't stand it when people aren't.

It's been raining all morning today, it was raining all day yesterday too. Most sailors are here now, funny how they are all world champions in their own rights, yet some of them are really really down to earth and nice. So that kinda reaffirms the point that not all people who are somewhere up there are snobs.

That's always nice to know.

I was just told, no flip flops tomorrow because some VIP is coming. Sigh, shoes, in this rain. Not fun. Soggy feet.

On the bright side, the volunteers/ kids from KL are here. And one of them, by far, I have spotted one, is pretty cute, he actually said hi to me when no one was in the office. Cheeky much.

I actually haven't done much at all since getting in here this morning. But the gist of it is, most people have arrived, familiar faces some, some not so familiar faces, some totally new... but that's all part of the job.

Time to work some, if I can find something to do that is.

Update I

So Mandy gave me 3 months to get well. I will be well.
In the meantime..

I. AM. REALLY. BORED.

Update II

Quite a bit of stripping was going earlier in the race office. Why do only the old ones strip?!

-____-"

I was only kidding. I should really tell them they need to have at least their t-shirt and shorts on. And no, boxers don't count as shorts Mr. You.

Was so bored earlier I ended up helping them sweep the sail loft floor. That's really how bored I was. I was actively looking for work.

It's funny how all these people keep coming in to have their weights checked when I am so used to people being way under the weight limit.

Anyhow. As bored as I was, I hadn't been over-thinking today. Think I am finally coming to terms with myself yay me. Or maybe it was just hormones previously...

Rain whole day. Rain rain rain. Pizza for lunch. Huge bar of Toblerone from Aussieland. Koala sitting on the top of my screen...

Hmmm, when will today end? So pessimistic..

Actually no, I am just tired of being bored.

No comments: