Wednesday, November 16

Thoughts Before Bed

A friend once said, 3 times lucky. Maybe? You think? Maybe..

Dear Throat, the doctor said that you're on the road to recovery already! So why are you still coughing? Either the doctor's a cheat or you're just really rebellious.

Colleagues commented on my eyelashes today. One said, "Are they real?"

I am glad that you're getting better, now that I am no longer in the picture. Though I have to admit, it kinda hurts to know that you're better off without me. Or that I was such a hmm... burden (for the lack of a better word, I blame limited vocabulary), for that, I guess I am sorry.

Do me a favor? Don't ask, don't judge, and don't be overly concerned. Thanks.

I don't cough when I am at work. Me thinks, I need more work, or I need to work more. I cannot believe I just said those words.

It seems KT is pouring and I just packed my bags. But ayee, it's really messy. Everything's a mess. Probably should repack my bag.

Mommy gave me money this morning, and it sparked a little debate. It was along the lines of her thinking I am not capable of taking care of myself and me telling her that I am and her telling me, that's only what I think. I am inclined to prove her wrong, I just don't know how to.

Daddy sent me an email too. The rare kind of email, the ones that reminds me how much he loves me. I do feel loved.

Hillsongs - Mighty To Save

Dear Dr M, must you really be such a pain? Must you? I used to really like you, and I don't want to hate you. But if you keep being an ass, I don't think I can make myself not hate you. And while I think I was a bit rude today, I totally think that your demands are far-fetched. Please be nice.

It's okay if you spill my secrets. By the very fact that I told you, I had risked that possibility. It's just that I trusted you enough. I just wished you could've been more honest about it too. But I will still love you anyway.

I am surrounded by such wonderful people. I sometimes wonder if I truly deserve them.

It's just to help me sleep, sweet dreams people around the world! <3

4 comments:

tommie said...

I've had similar comments about my eyelashes too.. hmm :P

*pinky and the brainnn, pinky and the brainn...*

aww I love you as well

Ai said...

Was it me whom commented? Lol, I don't remember but I think I may have asked before.

What's with Pinky and the brain?

Love you too.

Sharon said...

your parents are so sweet!

Ai said...

I know right! =) That's why their daughter also so sweet! :P