Tuesday, November 29

Overall, It's Been A Good Day

Tonnes of ups and downs today actually. But I feel like I am going to be ending today on a good note. :D

So work was mad today, considering I have been away for 10 days. Amazingly, I cleared out all my backdated emails by 2ish, had lunch and again did some work and then went in for my very first official meeting with the lecturers which pretty much covered my whole afternoon from after lunch till I got off work.

Got home, changed, made an irrational impulsive decision and met the peeps from KT for drinks at SkyBar because it was someone's birthday. Bailed early though, which is amongst one of the best decisions I have made the past couple of days.

Went into Sephora to check out nail colors, played with their greens only to realize Mom is into greens too when she picked me up! Hehe, gonna coax her into buying some new greens for our collection. I like Jade is the New Black! Thanks Mommy! <3

Also, I wanted to treat myself to a mani and pedi but after tonight's expenditure, I don't think I can afford that pampering. Sighs.

Not-so-random-but-still-pretty-random. I really wonder how culture plays a role in how people treat relationships. Because it's kinda true hey, Westerners are more 'loose' when it comes to relationships, or at least those that I have been interacting with. Then again, so are some Asians. At the end of the day, who am I to judge. Pass.

I cannot remember my HSBC online banking username. Can't check if my pay has gone through for the month. =(

Oh ohhhh! On top of my Sail Racing bag, I also got a new pair of sunnies, Sworke Apyros, FOC!

How awesome is that lah! =))

No comments: