Saturday, November 19

Back On Track (Updated Again)

After sleeping for 3 hours on Thursday/Friday night (depending on how you want to see it), and an additional 40 mins on the bus to KLIA, and another 40 mins on the flight to KT, checking in upon arrival, and pretty much go out sailing straight after, I was tired by the end of yesterday.

I like sailing, but I don't like...
  1. Coaching newbies how to sail
  2. On a Foundation 36
  3. Alone
  4. Particularly when they don't take instructions very well
But the guys were alright yesterday. It wasn't that bad. I was just really tired.

Slept a good 8 hours last night. Awesome room, awesome bed. That has to be the best part of working here!

Woke up this morning, went to the gym for a bit, went back, showered, had breakfast, got into the office, had one whole packet of M&M's... 

Same thing again today it seems. Meeting in another 4 mins or so. 

That means, I got to run now!





You Are Simply You








You believe in originality and tolerance. You think the world needs more diversity, not less.
You are not confrontational or aggressive. You take a mild-mannered approach to dealing with people.


You have no desire to lead or follow. Anyone is welcome to join you on your journey for a while.
You are loyal to people no matter what. You remain true.



I am tired again. I don't think it's sleep related this time. And this feeling of tiredness is no good. It's the feeling of being tired of people. And I like people, I shouldn't be tired of people.


Go away stupid feeling.


It's all good now. Old sails come off, new sails go on. That means, no more corporate sailing for me! Anyhow. The afternoon session today was kinda liberating. The people on the boat were really nice people and they took instructions really well, fast learners too. Not whiny and serious enough when I am being serious.

Snacking all day. Had a Boost choco bar for lunch and I am now munching on cheese Pringles and Sunmaid raisins.. I wonder if I'll be losing weight or putting on weight. Shikes..

No rain so far! Bright and sunny day 1, bright and sunny day 2. Let's hope for no rain all week.

I am going to be creating my to-buy-list tonight. If you're planning on getting me something for Christmas, please consult me first okay! =)

Bye for now!

Probably no more updates today unless something really dramatic occurs.. I rather not.

No comments: