Thursday, January 7

Top 10 for Today

  1. Numb3rs is officially my favorite television series! Funny how I totally hate numbers in reality -_-

  2. I need to pack the room, it's in a huge mess. Been piling everything at the bottom of the bed and I successfully kicked half of the things onto the floor last night/ this morning.

  3. As I have already mentioned, 2010 < Princess and the Frog < Avatar < Sherlock Holmes!

  4. Now that I have coffee, tea and hot chocolate to choose from, deciding which to drink for breakfast every morning has just become something I stopped looking forward to.

  5. Should I or should I not cut the nails? Sayang wanna cut them lah! :(

  6. I super love the baju(s) featured in the 2010 Roxy table calender (comes free with every purchase of Seventeen mag Jan issue)..

  7. I am so not prepared for school ahh! So much so I am refusing to read through the time table but I better because apparently subject registration is tomorrow.

  8. Blackheads are so severe this month. T__T Already cleared them once some time last week and the nose is all 'spotty' again, or at least it feels like it.

  9. I am still thinking about constructing my new year resolutions..

  10. Leaving for Langkawi tmr, will be back next Saturday :) Till then..

    Have another great semester people!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, remarkable idea and it is duly


I suggest you to visit a site on which there is a lot of information on this question. Hot Health

Anonymous said...

Excuse, I have removed this phrase


I can suggest to visit to you a site on which there is a lot of information on a theme interesting you. Hot Health