Tuesday, January 19

Why I Like It Longer

Just as I was watcheding IRIS and Smile, You, I was thinking to myself, I WANT THAT PHONE! And what do you know. Nuffnang came up with the competition..

T__T

.. but need to come up with a creative post with the above title - Why I Like It Longer. I have zero creative juice and I am just too lazy to use my brains so *waves* buh bye chance.

Anyhow, I am a big big big fan of Lee Min Jung. First got to know about her from BBF but really started paying attention to her in Smile, You. She's so pretty lah can!


I won't say I am obsessed with her because that is just very wrong. But I am loving her style so much so if you've noticed, I have been tying my hair up in high ponytails / buns. Totally inspired by her in the drama (Smile, You).

I want to go buy and start using eyeliner also because she uses it a lot but I am so lazy to learn how to apply it properly so that I don't look like someone who hadn't had enough sleep and better still, I too lazy to remove it after a long day. I think eyeliner is the biggest enemy to make up removers.

o__O very wordy right me today?

... let's go Korea!!

No comments: