Tuesday, January 5

Project 01 of Year 2010

When the GrandPa saw my shoes lying all over the living room floor and me snapping photos of them, he said, "Ah, so this is the Thesis for shoes ah!"


T__T
Correct! I free until come up with ideas like this.

I hereby present to you:

The Shoe Collection - the reason behind how they each came about version
(in random order)

*
This was bought by the Dad for me because I convinced him I couldn't wear my sailing shoes because of the toe injury I had 'acquired' through playing volleyball with slippers in the park. I wore it for sailing, once. -_- Because they are so old school and hardly anyone wears them these days, I only wear them to walk Scottie.

*
This was bought by my PoPo from.. I don't know where. Hardly wear them cause the beads/ sequines on the sides scratches my other foot. Meaning to say, the left side scratches my right foot and vice versa. But they are still a pretty pair of slippers.

*
These were bought from Thailand, by the Dad too. Simple, hardly wear because TOO BLING! Was dead tempted to wear them for the annual dinner though, since the dress was red, it would've matched nicely.

*
This is my latest purchase and also my current love. RM8 sailor-ish flip flop from Connought Pasar Malam in Cheras.

*
This is my Reebok Pink Ribbon series from Why Pay More which I bought some time mid last year which I hardly use these days because I am just too awesomely lazy!


*
And these were purchased from Nose Mid Valley once upon a time during their sales, I believe I was into the strappy craze back then The darker strappy pair was a major love last year. The lighter strappy pair are heels, so I hardly wear them, at all.


*
This pair is from Edmund from Thailand too. I tell you, Thailand is like the most awesome-est place to get shoes (and everything else). 1/4 of my shoes are from there!


*
And these 3 pairs are from my once-upon-a-time favorite-est shop, Elo in Telawi, Bangsar. The red and white pair of twin pumps were purchased by the Mom because she had suggested that I wear one red and one white at the same time. Never tried it, never will. I seriously do not remember why I bought the circle patterned wedges. I think that was pure impulse, worn them at most 4 times.


*
This are my very first pair of pumps. From Sg Wang. They're really old and by that I mean out-of-fashion old and okay lah, also old in age, but I tak sampai hati buang because they are/ were my very first pair of pumps! Ever.


*
This were bought by the Mom without me being present, which explains why it is a tad too big. Recently repaired so will be wearing it more often I hope.


*
This was initially bought by Heng for the Mom, Christmas present. But the Mom gave it to me in the end because she thinks 'It'd suit you better than me', so I happy I am now a proud owner of pink Mary Janes lah! :)


*
This are my starboard port Nike(s). Bought from Langkawi. It's actually from the kids range so I bought it cheap, good to have small feet. Hardly wear cause lazy to wear socks.


*
Gladiators from BKK. I suka but half of the family and kawans think it is too kua. Oh well..


*
The Black Ribbon heels I wore to both the HMC prom and the recent B.Psych Annual Dinner. Never worn them otherwise.


*
My most faithful, black PVC slippers from Carrefour. Still love them to the max!


*
Pink flip flops from Bata in Port Dickson, bought them because I needed a pair when I was based there. Green flip flops from some 2 dollar Singapore shop I cannot remember where and when, super comfy though.


*
Another more recent purchase, from Times Square, for RM25 ONLY. They've got some pretty nice collections there, but you gotta scout around lah, prices are like RM50 for 2 pairs so pretty worth it also. Not as cheap as BKK but close enough lah.


*
Something I cannot live without, my back pumps from Vincci. Not that they are super comfortable but they are far better than heels for casual to semi formal occasions.


*
So there you go.. 26 pairs all together.

Ta-da!


If I ever complain I don't have enough shoes, I permit you to fine me RM1.

P/s: I think I missed out the Purple Stripes shoe, Red Rose sandals and Mickey sandals.

The first two were purchased from this shopping mall in Ampang because I very smart wore the circle patterned wedges go hang kai and almost killed the poor foot(s) so had to find emergency rescue but somehow ended up buying 2 pairs when only one pair was necessary.

The Mickey one was a desperate buy a long while ago because I had wanted a black pair of sandals.

The end.

No comments: