Sunday, January 31

Mr Mao & Good Memories

This is super random. But it's one of those, if not now then when moments.

I was looking through my past assignments folder to find something to help me write the soon-to-be-due essay for my Psychology of Film class.

And I opened this file named MAO ZEDONG which we - Betsy, Sharon and Kevin and I wrote together for our Human Personality assignment.

It is 20 pages long and it records a total of 7,745 words.

... and it is a damn well written paper! At least I think and feel so. Really. As I was reading through it, I felt this sense of pride and amazement that we actually wrote something of that standard!

Then again, issues with standards are subjective but I think we scored pretty well for that report too no?

Anyhow, I now understand what Mandy meant when she said, 'This is not the best quality of work you have produced', when I sent her some of my other work for proofreading.

Looking back, the past few years we've all spent together, through the thick and thin, good and bad, through the stressful periods, through the happy moments, through the nights we all stayed awake to complete assignments, and all else..

.. I've learned and gained so much and I owe it to all you kawans who stood by me, who taught me lessons I will never forget, who supported me, who helped me grow to become who I am today.

Love you all. Sincerely.

No comments: