Friday, January 29

Opps, I did it!

-_-

Yeah. I was playing around with blog templates and was sure that thought I had saved my previous layout but apparently I didn't so.. I was forced to change it and finally I decided on this because it is simple and I can't find anything to complain about it.

There you go.

With the change, I also lost some of my recent most latest links. A certain someone's link would be Mr. Small Bee aka Cheang Seu Foong.

So if you're reading this and realize that you're no longer linked, kindly leave your url at the-now-bigger-and-fatter cbox -__- and I will see to it that you be added again.

I was planning to write about something more intellectual today but it's all down the drain now because of this frustrating tiny mistake.

How do you like it compared to the previous anyway?

On a super random note.

You know how random (and sometimes, weird) people add you on FB and expect you to add them just because they added you? Normally, when I see no mutual friend(s), my mind goes straight to the 'Ignore' button already.

But then sometimes when you are bored or if you are so free (like me), you decide to check their profiles anyway, you notice they have a rather 'impressive' friends list?!


Watched Morning Light. Finally. Very inspiring, makes you think about what you can achieve and that through hard work, most things are possible! But crossing the ocean is just not really my thing right now, of course unless it's fully sponsored. Would be a good show to put on for a possible upcoming Sailors Night though. :P

Pedi and mani with the mom tomorrow... Yays!

No comments: