Saturday, January 30

Gaya

If you've read my post on what I carry in my bag and if you think that I carry too many items for my own good, you should watch this:



Seriously, I don't think I am overdoing it already loh!

Okay, something to share with all females out there.

I went for my mani and pedi with the mom in SS2 today at this place called KCARE ( diagonally opposite McD, next to Guardians). They are a what I would call a all-in-one thingy. They have a salon upstairs, they sell a wide range of hair products downstairs and they have the 'nail spa' downstairs too.

The catch is this, they are having this promotion so you pay RM55 for both mani and pedi. OPI products and it's a relatively decent place lah, but don't expect 5 star standards lah okay. Promotion ends tomorrow. Hahaha!

The stomach is *ugh* bulging, think I should stop snacking now. T__T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.