Saturday, April 18

Heart; Open AM11, Close PM 7

The idea was adapted from my table calender which shows a picture of a heart and with open /close time stated inside of it. Interesting concept huh?
Anyways.

Blogger was a b*tch to me yesterday. I typed
out my entire post, hit the "Publish" button and it said something about not being able to publish now yada yada crap. So I thought to myself, "ah, nvmd, blogger usually auto saves"...

Well, blogger does auto save, but it didn't save the complete post yesterday! It only saved 1/2 of the entire post. So.. as I said today, "the inspiration only comes once", I deleted the half that was saved.

Listening to: Evan (에반) - 머리와 심장이 싸우다 (A Struggle of the Head and the Heart)

Awesome awesome!! His other songs are pretty awesome too. Not that I understand a single word, but.. music is universal right!

Exam status: 2 down, 3 to go.. Study study.

I got home and slept till
just about now. So I have yet to shower for the day.

Should I shower now? xD

No comments: