Wednesday, April 29

Just a quick one!

Alright, so.. I did manage to join the awesome-possum bunch of human beings in Frasers!!

Awesome possum bunch of human beings (in no particular order): Jeff & Prissy, Ed & Veen, Kevin, Micheal, Ivy, Betz, Lala, Sharon, Joyce, Ben, Boon Woei, Uncle Sam, Chun Feng, and a special thanks goes to the awesomest human- Hau Ran!

Xie
lah! :)

Last minute decision totally rocked I tell you, albeit missing the BBQ and leaving a day earlier, I absolutely "have no regrets" (Teng, 2009).

xD

So, I am due to board my flight to Bangkok in less than 12 hours from now and I am still not done packing. Too excited maybe. Or maybe it is just plain laziness. A bit of both lah I reckon.

The heat is excruciating.. and the slight sore throat due to the screaming / cheering during Frisbee, Pictionary and random screaming of names while going uphill isn't helping either.

But.. I am just really truly... glad!

If you are not already enjoying your holidays, please do something so that you'll enjoy it. If you're not on holidays, still.. enjoy your non-holiday. If you're on holidays and you enjoyed / are enjoying yourself, high five yo!

Signing off thinking to self how this holiday is turning out to be really fruitful and wonderful.

No comments: