Tuesday, April 7

Vanilla Ice Cream & Toasted Bread!

[edited]

I absolutely totally miss! :'(

Shall we have some before our finals?? Yes yes?? :D

Today, me skipped class.
Reason being, no parking!

And I was just too lazy to go park in mainblock. I reckon by the time I parked in mainblock, took the bus, class would've ended (considering it's the last lecture and it was only going to be 'revision').

So, I skipped class. Hee.

Add
itional random thoughts since my attention has already dispersed itself away from the books. Sigh.

Note to self: If I ever think "it'll just be a super short and simple post about ice cream and toasted bread", think again. And refrain from coming close to the computer, at all.

Random thought 1.

Should I try bangs?! I've been tempted to cut my hair lately. Again. I've already tried the bob once, so that's a no. Boy / marine.army / khidmat negara cut? Also a "No". Trim? That's just too boring! Furthermore, everyone seems to be jumping on the bang's bandwagon!

So. Bangs?! How?

Random thought 2.

I wanna have a beach party for my 21st birthday. And I want a fully furnished condo as a gift. And just as you're going to tell me to stop dreaming, yea, wishful thinking ends just about here.

Random thought 3.

I super super super love my "I am not a plastic bag" bag! Heck, I don't think it's an original piece though considering I bought it from one of those bazaars @ a mere RM20. But still, I totally love it and I so seriously would not mind owning another!

... which brings me to random thought 4.

I wanna go shopping!

I want a pair of skinny jeans, new leggings,
one of those big bow hairbands, new black pumps, shorts,
that pink and black sunnies from ALDO,
a pair of Ipanema's, an argyle sweater, a leather belt, a skinny belt...


Icks.

Can someone just give me a logical answer as to why did I turn down the offer for coffee and doughnuts earlier over the "I have to study" reason when I am clearly not studying anyway?

Oh my. I super fail.

No comments: