Tuesday, April 21

Let's talk role playing.

... today, I am playing the role of a doctor to our sick patient, Sharon Kong.

Dia sudah demam akibat giginya yang sakit! Kesian kan?

Okay lah. So I am not exactly role playing a doctor, more like a kind hearted human being who kind hearted-ly took in one sick puppy for the day.

She's still sleeping after having some soup earlier. Pray for her lah kay in your own ways! Pray for fast recovery and that her gigi will stop aching so much with the medication she's taking..

While most of you are already done with your finals this semester, Ed and I still have one paper each to go tomorrow, while Bee Li still has 2 more to go! * I don't know who else still has exams but all the best from me to you if you still have papers to sit for.

So, happy holidays you all and wish us luck at the same time!

... and have fun in Frasers! I heard that you've got your apartments booked already!!! So yeah, have fun and don't forget me while you're all up there. And don't tag photos on Facebook too. :(

And finally, you people got notice (cacat English but I don't care lah) the nuffnang ad on the side or not? Below my human calender? I've got a request ler. Can you people click on whatever ad is there once in awhile? A bit pathetic lah, so long already and I still do not even have a single cent from it.

A click won't cost you much, and I promise once I hit RM100, I cheng you yumcha! Really. So, if you click once on the day, u tell me "I clicked" in my cbox, I'll write ur name down in my diary and will remember you when my account hits RM100! Haha!

You know what makes Milo taste a whole lot better? Add coffee mate creamerrr! Try.

No comments: