Friday, April 10

Guilty? No. Not really.


Have I posted this before? Yes. No. I don't care.
I think pink is cool! xD

Yeah. I am awake. I am just not online.

As a matter of fact, I've just spent RM50 on shopping! Haha.
I know I am supposed to commit to the 'no spending start saving' campaign but..

.. it's once in a long while lah. Give the girl -> me, a break.

And I bought my new pencil case too. The hole in the old one was just getting a bit too big.

People have their 'I am feeling down for no reason' times, I guess mine is just about now. I really honestly do not have a reason for such a feeling, it's just.. I feel it.

So, if I seem quiet and not wanting to talk, try not to force words out of me. On the other hand, if I seem to want to talk, kindly spare me a few minutes?

On a brighter note, I seem to be eating less already! Not intentionally starving myself lah kay. I've not fallen to such a drastic level that it'd require me to starve myself.

I just eat less than before, meaning, I am back in control of how much and what I eat! Yay!

My room is in serious need of a makeover lah! Who's so kind to give me a hand one of these days? Please??

-------------

Who does this picture remind you of?!
Or, this picture reminds you of who?!

My answer : Ivy.
-------------

I should go to bed. Oyasumi! :)

No comments: