Friday, April 3

Fascinating stuff!

[edited]

Short note: I just woke up since coming home earlier after Abnormal Psych class and I need to brush me teeth cause my breath stinks.


At least for me lah.

Interesting how things ended up and/or are working out to be.

I kinda sorta failed to see how this could be the possible ending when it all began. But nevertheless, it still fascinates me and I am sure enjoying every inch of it. Can't wait to find out the eventual outcome!

Oh, super the kepoh me. xP

BBF officially broadcast-ed its last epi on Tues. 3 words. I loved it! No, make that 4 words, I uber loved it! If you've got no time to watch em', catch the recaps by Dramabeans! Cukup amazing. Seriously. Time to hunt for a new show to get hooked on with.

My liquid diet is now totally out of the picture. I shan't even mention about what I have eaten the pass few days cause it'll make me feel look like a big loser. Anyhow, the weights gone down a lil', 52.4kg now. So ah, scrap diet, food come!

As random as this can get, would anyone have any info on 'summer school' programs offered by Inti & Taylors for the coming intake? Nudge me, please? Thanks.

Hehe, I've bought my tickets to Thailand for the 29th and will be back on the 6th! And with Fraser's coming into plan! I cannot wait for the holz!

Colloq tmr! All the best to all presenters k! And..

Happy 'end of assignments' to those who have none more to go! Gr.

No comments: