Sunday, April 19

Untitled I

There are days when one just cannot come up with a title for the day, just like, me on this very day! xD

I just got the result slip of today's racing from Mike.

Well done yo people, and thank you!

One bullet & one second! Not bad at all!
For a 3 men and 1 woman crew, and beating Tom to the finishing, not bad at all eyh?!

Was tempted to sms each of u people to say "thank you" but I am too lazy to get my butt off the chair to find my phone which is somewhere in the room. So yeah, this will have to do for now.

I have to say this.

On the one hand, I hate it when friends don't allow me to spend. But on the other hand, I totally love them for it. Thank you for being my unofficial "financial advisor(s)"; except you- Mandy, who only know how to say "buy buy buy".

I was thinking last night, about some of the things I really want to get. And seriously, there's just too many of them. The item on the most top of the list now though is a pair of skinny jeans! Anyhow, I'd like to welcome the latest addition to my belongings, my new black Targus Laptop Backpack!

It was either the Targus or the odd looking pink Golla one! It was a tough call, we're talking pink!

The final decision was the result of rational deduction: The pink Golla bag looked really weird with its unusual shape and it had too little space for me to fit anything else in it when I travel. So yeah. Black Targus won by a pretty big margin. xD

Traveling with my laptop will be awesomely pleasant from now on! Yay!

Thanks Dad!

I watched F1 with the dad today. China was pouring!! Okay, apart from that, I think I may actually become an F1 fan. It was actually rather interesting.. the racing, the pit stops, the corners.. the sound of engines! And most of all, it didn't produce the 'sleepy effect' as when I attempt to watch football.

Red bull go yoooo!!

Lee Hom's coming! He is coming!! On the 2nd of May. I wish for a free concert ticket and that Thailand goes all huha with the Red shirt protesters. Okay, no.. I do not wish for that. But.. sigh, he's coming to Malaysia and I'll be away! I am this [ ] close to depression. Thailand better be good! *fingers crossed*

I should really go study. Really really should. All the best to all those with more papers to go! A little bit more to Thailand! ... and Frasers for most of you! xD

It's going to be caffeine Milo all the way!

No comments: