Tuesday, March 31

Impossible-ness!

My so called "liquid diet" is going down the drain!

A recap of what I have eaten since the day that post went up.

Pork ball noodles. Steamboat. Wan Tan Mien. Beef noodles. Char Siew / Siew Yuk rice. Lekor. Goreng Pisang. Betsy's home cooked dinner. Smoked chicken sausages & egg.

Quite an achievement right?

I just keep getting hungry. It's almost as if nothing is going into the stomach!

* sighs to self *

Oh well.

Speaking of which, I have been super lazy this semester. For the most of it, I blame the lack of inspiration.

How that ties together remains a mystery still. I am guessing it is just the "forever no mood" situation. I still have yet to come up with my scholarship application essay.

Humm.

Oh right!! I have no clue if vegetarian food is really better for health. But jinx it, as long as it tastes good, makan je lah kan?!

Introducing..

Bestopia Taste
Cafe.Vegetarian

No. 12, Jln Kuchai Maju 1,
Kuchai Entrepreneur Park,
58200 Kuala Lumpur.

Opens daily from 11pm-9pm.


Closed

** This is not a scam ah! As if I got nothing else better to do. As a matter of fact, the restaurant belongs to his (see insert below) mom and his er, badminton coach.

My CJ7! Hau Ran, u miss?
Coming back to the point.

Uhuh. Yup! (his) = Kevin. Kevin Saw it is.

Price ranges from uhm.. RM I.cannot.remember. But all very dencently priced, I assure you. Most importantly, the food is sedap! Must try the vegetarian rendang and fried bun! Yummmmmmmz!!
Go try go try!

Kevin, does this mean I get to eat for free now???? xP

No comments: