Thursday, March 26

天下没有...

...gahhh, I give up! :(

Because I do not have the Chinese character writing software in my computer, every time I type anything in Chinese, I would have to Google it word-for-word. Imagine the effort and energy of the human brain it consumes! This time, the sentence is just too long for me to even try.

Anyway, the sentence I had wanted to write was "There is no such thing as an ugly woman, only lazy woman". Very famous phrase all those Taiwanese beauty talk shows would use every single time it comes to a cosmetic / make up related episode.

While I personally consider applying make up a total chore, by which I mean, waking up an extra 10 /15 mins each day to get ones face nicely covered with foundation and yada yada.. Why not just sleep that extra few minutes and spare the concealer for those eye bags? Right? RIGHT?!

And then also, having to spend the extra few minutes cleaning off the make up after a long day at work or at school when one can just slip into bed immediately without using any sort of cosmetic product!

The amount of time one saves from applying and removing make up, one can definitely benefit in paying off sleep debts.

Kinda ironic how I am writing about this now when I just got back from a free Bobbi Brown make up session @ MV's.. :)

Okay, I have gone far from the initial intention of this post.. So here goes.

Nevertheless.

While (you're just like me and agree that make up is a chore) you still wanna look presentable during the day by adding some color to your face but simply is just too lazy to go through the whole moisturizer, liquid foundation, light powder, shadow, liner.. regime, good news!

Lip gloss to the rescue yo! xP

The simplest form of any sort of make up! Just smack some on those lips, and you're ready to roll. Takes no longer than one can count to 3.

And wala! Instantaneous color to brighten up all your worries.. Okay lah, a bit exaggerated but.. lazy and still wanna look good then how? Like that lah!

So. Introducing to you... *drum rolls*

Hoho! Now lazy lazy also can look good!! :)

What say you? TruColors, anyone??

No comments: