Monday, March 23

Random pieces of thoughts

First of all, thank you Wesley, Mandy, Kevin & Ivy for standing by me today!

I really would not have known what to do if you people weren't there today! For the first time, well not really "first time" per say lah, I felt so secure with Wes around, he's growing up so fast; he's replacing Heng's presence of being the protective one without me noticing it thus far. I should pick up my act and be a better sister!

As for the rest of you people, really! just not walking away was already gou yi si liao! :)

~

Everyone has problems of their own, whether we choose to say it, hide it or ignore it, it is entirely up to us. But.. when we transfer / misplace / convert the anger onto other un-related things, then it isn't right for sure.

And I have been doing just that, a lot lately.
Basically, being an ass sums it all up. Le` sigh!

Ai Li Ng! Stop being an ass... And apologies goes to all whom I've been terrible towards.

Food for thought perhaps?

If sorry really solves problems, the world would be a better place, "sorry" is so convenient a word that even I myself sometimes laugh at the usage of it. Then I'll ask, what should replace "sorry"?

Answer: Don't do things that require one to say sorry!

..but on the contrary, no one is perfect right, how to not do things that'll require saying sorry at all?

~

Yesterday, Sharon Kong came sailing! xP Too cute even though she was scared to death at some points in time. Too cute..

Just too cute.

Come again okayyyy? I'll organise a fun and easy day just for you. Promise next time it'll be "just tumpang on the boat, as in just sit there doing absolutely nothing except maybe enjoy the wind, the sky, the deep blue sea..."

~

As Sharon thinks she is the only victim of print screening, YOU'RE NOT!

Here we have an example of Mike unleashing his creative side:

Stick man devil!

Creative sangat!

~

I am okay, thanks for asking.

No comments: