Saturday, March 28

Aiyuh, what the hell lahhh!

I woke up this morning...

And proceeded to weight myself on the digital weighing machine in the room.

As I have been eating way too much for my own good since coming back from Thailand 2 weeks ago, I had to first mentally prepare myself before I learn of the outcome.

*prepares self*

...... 53.5kg!

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

Mind you, that's first thing in the morning okay! I have not even included my food / liquid intake for the day!

Every sentence from now IS going to end with an exclamation mark because I am actually screaming out from inside my heart!

ARGHH!! It is so easy to put on weight for me, it is so freaking unfair!!

Hence, I am going on a crash liquid diet until I at least lose 1.5kg's back to my usual weight which is by means, still heavy considering my height!

Aiyuh, goodbye food!

No comments: