Wednesday, March 18

Today..

I took on one new challenge.

But judging from the responses & reactions of those around me,
it didn't seem like a very brilliant idea..

Then again, I have made up my mind.

I WILL DO MY BEST
&
MAKE THE MOST OUT OF THIS.

So even if it isn't the brightest of ideas, please support and guide me from time to time. Can?

That's all I ask.

I will put in double the effort and learn. So, cut me some slack and... how about some constructive criticisms and skip the usual ' pat and on the back and "I feel sorry for you" comments'??

Only if it's possible lah. If is it too much to ask for, then buat tak tau pun I takkan kisah. xP

`````
Is it possible to want something so badly..

.. that we believe it is really happening??

** I read in one of the newspapers a few days back about taking 'things' for websites and posting them on blogs. Apparently, you can get sued for doing so if you do not 'give the original author due credit'.

I know we're taught the same thing for our lab reports and stuff, but.. it does make sense lah. So.


The above comic was obtained from cartoonstock.com!

`````
Some may have already heard this from me. Some may have not, but fret not. You are about to hear it anyways.

Yours truly- me, has decided to cut spending and save more to travel more this year. Really! So, anyone up for trips, nudge me! Literally.

And for that same reason, I am still contemplating as to whether or not to do internship this year. It is, my final year after all.

Oh, time flies, doesn't it? It is kinda .. ... .. scary.

No comments: