Friday, February 13

They could have done a better job..

Or at least they should have done a better job.

How hard is it to come up with a decent poster right??

Anyhow.. The poster is a pdf file so I can't upload it here.
The details of it are however as follow:

When? Sat Feb 28 & Sun March 1 2009

Where? Royal Selangor Yacht Club, Port Klang

Why? Two fun days out on the water to introduce novices to sailing

What? Race Classes-RSYC Racing/Platu/Floaters

Then? Eats and drinks at the bar afterwards

How to join? For information or to register pls call: John Ferguson
@ RSYC 03 -3168 6964 or by email to John –john@rsyc.com.my
or rsycgopher@gmail.com (or let me know!!)

Registration fee: RM50/person for both days, RM30/person one day

Organized by:
ROYAL SELANGOR YACHT CLUB

If you want to have a look at the poster still, click *here*

If interested, let me know.
(super early birds might have a spot to sail with me FOC)

No comments: