Thursday, February 5

Future career option.

Some of you people may know this, some may not. But you are about to know anyway..

Among some of my dream careers, one of them is to be a high rank Hotel Manager (one with the golden privilege of living in the hotel and using the hotel services, that's why I said, high rank). Why? For a couple of very simple reasons.

1. I most likely will not have to make my own bed every time I wake up in the morning because there's such a thing called room service.

2. Can you imagine indulging yourself with the choices from their buffet breakfast table every morning! No more, "What am I going to have for breakfast today" issues.

3. I'd opt for a beach / seaside resort lah kay. So imagine, everyday working under the sun and sea breeze and the soft white sands.... Whoah!

4. Oh, also there's laundry services - which cost freaking way too much, way overpriced! I always think hotels are out to cheat their customers money by charging their crazy prices for their laundry services, which I probably won't have to pay for cause I am their high rank manager.

5. Also, I've always thought of the prospect of wearing formal attire walking around greeting or meeting new people for that matter, really cool.

Only under such circumstances would I consider it to be, enjoy working.

HAPPY BLESSED 21st, DEAR FRIEND!!

I super love air tight containers! Because I hate ants, and air tight tupperwares do just that!

No comments: