Friday, February 20

Rawr!

On the one hand, things are getting exciting.
On another hand, things are getting terrifying.

Boy oh boy.
Just why oh why must things always come in pairs?!
(as in like, if there's no good, there's no evil; if there's no white there's no black kinda thing)

Can't things just be exciting without being terrifying...

Speaking of which, 3 down, 2 more to go. With tonnes more of things on its way!

I am actually liking this week. Owing it to "this week cannot do anything else other than study cause it is mid terms".

Or. Maybe it's what people call "the calm before the storm", aye?

Not quite what I pictured but it's the closest I could get on Google.

Ahh, this is more like it :)

Bah. After Substance tomorrow, I am going to have a great weekend!

Don't anyone dare screw with my weekend!

No comments: