Wednesday, February 18

I know, I know.

These updates are a wee bit too frequent for my own good, yes, I get it!

..... nevertheless.

So tempting! Should I just get the tickets although nothing is in black and white yet??

But then again, AirAsia is famous for last minute promotions. For example, just 2 days ago, I was starring wide eyed at the screen when the tickets were going for RM29.00+++++ (because their prices can go up by another 100 bucks for surcharge and what not) and today, they even have 20% off the original RM29.00!

I mean, good for me I hadn't purchased the tickets then! But if I had, I'd slap myself now.

Let's look at it in another light now. If I buy them tickets now, what if in another week, they decide to have another "50 000 free seats" promotion again!

You know what I mean?!

No comments: