Tuesday, February 17

New found Joy!

...am actually writing this in between discussing the ERB. So you can't really say that I am not doing work - just that work is not done wholeheartedly, which really isn't something new lah.

Anyway, I've just stumbled upon something m o r e f u n than watching Gossip Girls!

As a matter of fact, I find Gossip Girl a lil too over-rated. Mainly because I find how the characters falling in (and out) love for each other a bit too bizarre and all the gila relationships they seem to have overwhelms me, in a negative manner.

Nevermind Gossip Girls, it still is entertaining to watch. Maybe when mid terms are over I'll resume the "You know you love me, Gossip Girl, xoxo" channel.

` Okay, ERB doesn't seem to be as simple as I thought it would have been, so much for taking things for granted. DAMN! `

Now all the suspense and thrill I had harboured for the announcement of what may possibly beat Gossip Girl has just died, or more so, killed by the news that the content ERB is more messed up than what I believed it to be.

But still, takkan tell half don't tell half and prevent others from experiencing the joy (I once had / had earlier), right?

The joy was referring to reading the recaps of Boys Before Flowers, in short, BFF - the korean Hana Yori Dango by Javabeans from Dramabeans.

* scroll down to the bottom of the page where you'll see "recap index"

Beats spending an hour per episode if I were to stream and watch them online. Plus, her (assuming Javabean is a female) recaps are really freaking awesome! Superb quality recaps, so much so I think her recaps actually beats watching the show itself.

Oh well. Time to kick myself for all that is not-so-joyful.

No comments: