Tuesday, February 3

What may be, may be.

So many things happening but none really significant enough to pen down.. but it looks like this page is in serious need of an update, so yeah well, again it is updating for the sake of updating.

Maybe I should use the 10 statements thingie again, very useful mah! Considering everything is at random.

1. First and foremost, Happy belated 21st to Mr. Chuah. The first in our group- only applicable to those who are born in 1988, to turn 21!

2. Secondly, the table calender show Feb as the pink month, so pretty! Maybe it's because it coincides with Valentines, it also reads, "romance, love, friendship & passivity".

3. I just heard, college is off next Mon! Meaning to say, we're either going to have a multi-crash replacement class schedule for Substance Abuse class or, we're just going to have to sit for our mid terms with only one chapter worth of knowledge or, she's going to cancel our mid terms!

... either way, I don't think I'll enjoy either option very much.

4. The renovation is on again! Gah, noisy noisy.. Talking of which, I like my new kitchen, been going in there to get food or do whatever kitchen related chores way more often than before!

5. HOHO! This is totally way random! The maid from next door just flirted with the Indon worker who is renovating my house... Judging from the way she was dressed to the way she stood, she must have been waiting for this opportunity for the longest time. Omg, damn hiao! Bulu roma pun berdiri sudah!

6. Let's see. What else. Right! I sure hope ERB for Cog Psych will be approved, I so do not want to go through another grueling period of getting another ERB done and I am so sure we're not going to be able to pull together another piece of ERB any time soon.

7. I have not been sailing for so long I think my joints are all rusted. And things don't look very bright either, the emails I've sent to John the GM, none! have been replied. I have a feeling it's not going to be smooth sailing..

8. Close friends, or people who have seen my typing a document would know that I am hopeless at spelling! So please, do not ask me how to spell stuff as I suck at it! Thank you. That's also one reason why I like emails / FB messaging / skype chat! Cuz all got spell check!

9. Bangsar Shopping Center has some awesome toilets!! Wall mirrors that starts from the top of the ceiling all the way down! Ideal for cam-whoring.

10. I've learnt my lesson!!!!!!! Things don't just happen, we have to make it happen, if we want it bad enough lah. But gah, I am so lazy. Can I hire someone to draw the plans for me? Or can someone volunteer to do it please? Make phone calls, book flights, arrange transport, make bookings etc... very simple nia!

Lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy....

No comments: