Monday, February 16

Studying, makes my thoughts stray.

... which explains why I am here again.

Thoughts that popped up during my short study session awhile ago..

Ivy Choong, your Valentine cookies were awesome! Really. Terima kasih duo duo!!

My super long nails on my BIG toe has been 'executed' - cut short, finally :) Cuz they were killing me if I were to wear close toed / closed toe shoes.

I actually washed, vacuumed, and perfumed the car after receiving a statement about "how clean it was" earlier today.

I need to get some new shorts! But with that, it also means, I will have to wear them more, otherwise why get more! And that then leads to, I have to Veet my legs more often too.

I've finally got my camera back. They changed both my batteries quoting "it is the battery problem". I hope they're right cause if it decides to die on me again, I can reassure you that all hell is going to break loose.

I have been a very good girl! I was at Telawi today (cuz class ended early) and I did not spend a single cent. And then I was at MV's, again, I did not spend a single cent, except paying for parking which really cannot be counted as spending.

Since I've got back my camera, it's camwhoring season again! Expects loads of photos kay? Beginning with "Second day of club series" this coming Sunday.

Coincidence or not?!
Wesley happens to be playing the same song I / we sang at Betsy's YF on Saturday... The "... sing... sing... sing" song. Nice :)

This one I must say: I am loving the Body Shop's
Eau de Toilette range. Particularly this one at the mo:

I have to say, they have the best-est ever range, the scents are not too strong, not too mild, just nice. All of the scents they have are just awesome and that- "all", is not something you can say all the time ;)

If it wasn't for dinner, I bet you'd be very impressed with how stray my thoughts got! But.. so much for now!

You'd be seeing me a lot this week, fret not!

No comments: