Tuesday, September 9

Sigh. ( I know I've already used this as a title previously)

But I don't really care.

It's one of those times whereby I feel like sighing. Not that anything bad has happened, it's just, haih~

Yea well.

Like Sharon said, "I thought we get Tues and Wed offs... but we still end up meeting up for assignments".

I.dislike.assignments. Period.

* I think wearing futsal shoes makes futsal more enjoyable.

I found my pink hard drive. Dad said "It is cheap what!!" when I told him about it over the phone. Pink, 160G, RM219. So I guess I'll get him to buy it for me.

...On second thoughts, I'll just buy it myself.

I think pool is fun. I wanna play more often, I think girls who can play pool are yengggg.

I got home, checked my Gmail and it never fails to amaze me what type of mails are waiting for me. I especially hate it when it's bad news. Not that I had any bad-news-emails today but you get my point lah hah.

I've got tonnes of things to complete tomorrow. Actually by tonight even. But I have got absolutely no mood. No mood! No mood weih. I am doomed.

Ai Li, enough negative energy.

Okay, so, I was saying. Continuous assessment marks for Moral is out. And it is crap. I meant my score. I actually think I deserve better scores. Usually, I feel content with what I get (even if it's a C) because it reflects the amount of effort I put in, but this time, I honestly think I deserve better. Haihs. Wtf.

Honestly, today is one of the good days, nothing bad in particlar happened. I just feel, moodless. I can't say lifeless cause I've got many things to do, I just don't wanna do anything.

I've just lost the mood to rant any further, can u believe it?

No comments: