Friday, September 12

I love suprises!

...don't you? :)

Earlier today while I was driving, the dad called.

Dad : Girl, I need you to do me a favor. Are you at home now?

The girl : I am 2 minutes away from home. Why.
(notice it's a fullstop after the 'why'. Explanation: I was reluctant to run errands for anyone at that moment)

Dad : I need the number for the DELL distributor in Mid Valley. Are you at your computer now?


The girl : No. Call me back in 5 minutes...


Dad : O K.


5 mins later...

Dad : Girl, no need already, I got the number already.

The girl : ....


Later at night, the dad called to ask if there was still leftovers from dinner. There wasn't.

Dad : Girl, any food left?

The girl : No, no more, finished edi.

Dad : Aiyor, means need to eat before coming back.

The girl : ......

Dad : I bought you someeething.

The girl : ..... !!!!!

Hehe..... Don't you just love surprises too?!
:)

* Actually, my dad calls me, ai. So kindly replace the "girl"s with "ai"s.

No comments: