Thursday, September 11

Because and simply because.

WTF!!!! I f*cking forgot the tutorial sign ups just now!! WTF!!!!!
If it was because I had no Internet connection or what, okay lah.
BUT...
I was freaking blogging my ass off here!
WTF lah WTF
.
Slap me can?
=|

So people have been asking if I am OK. Truth is, I am not. More accurately so,
was not.

I'm fine, now. Thank you for the concern!

'Less motivating events' like what took place the past few days, in more than one way, made me introspect (if that is even the right word).

Self reflection, simply put. It's not easy to admit ones flaws and it's lagi not easy when ones flaw(s) is being displayed and spoken about openly. It is hard when you are asked to do a lot things when you can't seem to find enough time for yourself. It is upsetting when things don't turn out the way we want them to. It is heart breaking when you find out that things aren't the way they were meant to be.

We get hurt, we get annoyed, we get upset, we feel betrayed, we let ourselves down, sometimes. But we'll learn and eventually we become better people.

That is life.

So, ...haha.
I bet I sounded 'philosophical'. =P

Considering MSN isn't allowing me to sign in,
I figure I'll spend more time here today.

I typed 'the curve flea market' in my Google search bar just now and come upon this. It was posted long ago, like last year, but it sure got me all excited about spending my Sunday(s) in The Curve.

As I recall it, the last time I spent time in that flea market, I didn't quite enjoy it. To me, it was just... moderate so-so lah. But I've been hearing so much news about it lately, so much so that I want to go visit it a.s.a.p!!

Next week, after club series, I WILL BE GOING! I hope. *fingers crossed*

I've mentioned a couple of times, particularly lately, that I need to get myself a job. So that I can earn some money for my travelling expenses, accommodation, party tickets, etc when I go for events overseas and to allow me to shop without feeling so guilty that I am wasting my parents money.

My perspective: Work hard edi, it's more justifiable to spend a bit of it lah.

Anyway, yeah. And I actually mean it this time lah! -_-

I cooked dinner for myself!! Not gonna tell you what I cooked but I'll tell you this, IT WAS PRETTY TASTY, and no, it was not burnt AT ALL.

A new 'what to do when bored' idea. I shall call it 'Names and messages'. =)

Mandy,
Thank you in advance for kindly offering to help me with 202! I owe you big time. BF on me tomorrow.

Smurfy,
The Snicker cookies were awesome but I haven't forgiven you for not getting me a koala bear.

*
Mom just said: Next Tuesday dinner out.
I asked: What's the occasion?
She said: 4 TICKETS TO WATCH MAMMA MIA!!!!!!!!!!
*

Don't you wish you had my mom?!
(This is primarily because she has been reading my bloggie lately, so kena lah mengampu sikit, and I know she can't read small fonts!)

I had no intentions of talking about academic issues today, but how to not talk about what happened in uni when I practically spent my entire day in uni minus the 3 hours spent in Mc D?!

Well, we finally realized that 202 isn't as easy as we had perceived it to be. Stupid "umbrella-tree branch-family tree-whatever"! Nvmd. 210 on the other hand is getting interesting, my personal opinion. Did I not mention that I was lost in the second half of 202 lecture that I sent the mom a message saying:

"Class just ended and I think I'm better off selling bananas on the street."

Her reply:

"Yeah, please do! ...... "

-____________-

Oh well, at least that made me laugh.

See the purple checkered dress on the bottom right?! Hehe, I have that exact same one in orange. =)

Probably will wear that to uni tomorrow.

No comments: