Saturday, September 6

Messed.

...that was referring to my thoughts right now.

It happens on a daily basis now. Everyday, every single day, I've got more than one thing to handle, it's from anything to everything, and no, I do not enjoy it.

I once enjoyed the prospect of having responsibilities 'bestowed' onto me as I used to see it as a sign of maturity. A good thing. A positive sign.

But now, I am not so sure anymore. Some things, yes, I enjoy doing them, upon achieving them, I have this sense of accomplishment which makes me happy and sometimes, proud even. Some things on the other hand, I just don't enjoy.

I hate it when people say one thing and do another. I hate it when something was agreed upon and changed without my acknowledgment. I hate it when people make plans without informing the people involved and then say: "I thought I told you." *with a very innocent face*

One word. Intolerable.

I like attention. As most of my friends would already know. But I hate it when I get the attention for the wrong reasons, like say perhaps, when one walks into class late and everyone stares at you. That's not the attention I want.

*my mom just busted my credit card bills which I have been trying to hide* *oh oo*

Anyway, coming back to what I was saying. I like attention. The good type of attention. Once I get a certain amount of a certain good type of attention, I either would demand for more of it or I would settle for whatever steady amount I can get. But if the amount fluctuates, I get mad. Like literally.

Little amounts of the unwanted attention is still, acceptable. But when I get a huge load of the unwanted type of attention, I freak out and I get scared and I avoid.

So sometimes, I don't really know what is it that I want. Which is the exact same issue I have with this post.

Aiyah, let's just see it as me letting out some sore feelings a.k.a complaints lah.

This is such a cute photo, which leads me to hope for..

...a better day tomorrow.

No comments: