Monday, September 22

Psych Talk.

I super cannot remember the reason behind my title. But, who cares lah. It was something I came up with during class, which probably explains it all.

Personality theory & Conflict theory and resolution <-- I don't even know if I got the subject titles correct cause I usually just go, 207 ah? Or 210 is it..? But anyway... Sounds more
pro mah stating the whole thing out. XD

Okay so I was saying, subjects this semester are all so close with one another in terms of the similarity of the content we're studying that up until today, I am still blur about which chapter from which subject are we at. Seriously. Not only that, assignments all also I kelam kabut. =/

Haihs... Quitstudyingmarryrichmansuanlebah!!!
>.<

I think hor, my personality 'encourages' me to get into conflicts one loh. Like for instance, I like to cari pasal for no reasons one,
sometimes lah. Maybe it's the id, I am a hedonist after all. But wtffff! (meant to be said with a long drag) Who isn't?! Righttt?!

So I think it is a good thing that I am taking both the subjects in the same semester. I study my personality, then I blame it on my traits, then produce reasons to behave like I usually do, then get myself into all sorts of conflicts, then find ways to resolve them! Applying what I learn in classroom!

Fulamakkkk, fulfils the study outcome weih! Sorry, I
SS today. -_-

```
I am a sucker for two words in particular, "Free" and "Sales". Definitely two of my major weaknesses. *shakes head in dismay*

````
I loveeeeeee chick flicks! Never fails to brighten up my day, or for the matter, make my day even brighter, even if it's already night. XD. I is in SS mood today lah, can't help it. Just watched Another Cinderella Story, it's now saved in my pink WD hard drive, come come, we watch again together!! XD

This was the best I could get with Google.
>.<

`````
I have just got in my possession Season I and II of Grey's Anatomy, the complete first Season of Private Practice, the complete Samurai Girl mini series, and Death Race. Too muccccch lah, too muccccch to handle!!!!!! Ish, I <3.

p/s : * laughs* Omg, so funny kan?! Inside joke inside joke, but still, not known to many. XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm back to reading blogs again! ahhaa!

anyway, just keep in mind that personality is dynamic, remember? It changes and it's not static.

So I bring u good news, that is, whatever you personality is, good/not-so-good, it's still not too late to do something bout it. *hugs*

Ai said...

XD

sleepycarrot2 said...

Private Practice complete Season 1??? I waaaant!!!!!!! Pinjam pinjam, I wanna burn!!!

Ai said...

Elo! *waves*

I thought I had the whole Season 1 too. That was until episod 6, when my player stopped playing.

Apparently, I THOUGHT I had the whole season, still waiting for the remaining 4 episod(s), after which, you'd be 2nd in line.

:)

Patience ya patience.